I read everything that I can find on health: nutrition, fitness, and mind. As a personal trainer, that is what I enjoy doing. I feel well-informed now, but not in enough time to help my parents or my best friends.
Viewing health, as the three areas listed above, we need to excel in all three to live better, more productive lives. There isn’t one that is more important than the other.
- Nutrition is the food you place in your body
- Fitness is balance, strength, and cardio fitness
- The mind is the way we think and process the world around us
I lost my Father and two of my closest friends have diseases that should have been cured, but this new information wasn’t available at that time. We need to get the word out now!
Cancer is no longer a death sentence; MS has been completely reversed. The problem is that a majority of people only follow the advice of their family physicians, physicians who are limited by the knowledge they learned in school. Some doctors go on to enhance their education, but too few advance in the areas of nutrition, fitness, and the mind. These are the areas where disease will manifest.
Here are quotes from a few who are advocating dietary change:
- The quality of the food we put into our bodies matters because it drives our gene function, metabolism, and health. Dr. Mark Hyman, Book “Eat Fat, Get thin”
- Two forms of fat that are vitally important for brain health are cholesterol and saturated fat. Dr. David Perlmutter, Book “Grain Brain”
- The power of healing is within you. All you need to do is give your body what it needs and remove what is poisoning it. You can restore your own health by what you do, not by the pills you take, but by how you choose to live. Dr. Terry Wahls “The Wahls Protocol, How I Beat Progressive MS Using Paleo Principles and Functional Medicine”
- Dried oregano has thirty times the brain-healing antioxidant power of raw blueberries, 46 times more than apples, and 56 times as much as strawberries; making it one of the most powerful brain cell protectors on the planet. Dr. Daniel G. Amen, “The Brain Doctor”
More and more doctors are forging a trail to health and wellness; it becomes confusing. With confusion comes apathy, and the movement forward begins to reverse. But wait, we can’t afford to reverse for ourselves or more importantly our children!
Looking for entrepreneurs who are ethical and willing to respond to a worldwide need, a website that is a medical table of contents, secure from hackers and free of charge to anyone in the world, a place you can search and be directed to the latest functional health information for the cure you are seeking. It can be done, and it will be done; will you be the one to do it?
Let’s talk about nutrition, fitness, and the schools our children attend next month.