fbpx

Reflect To Success

Mindset

Tristan “Guap Brady” Yoder

|

|

Reflect To Success

Reflection is so necessary in the chaotic, stressful world of business that we live in. When you put your head down and the blinders on, so much time and energy can pass you by in the blink of an eye that you may not feel like you’re making much progress on your goals. This is where the need of reflection comes in. A great man once said, you need to “feed the beast.” And what that means is giving the time and attention to recognizing the great leaps, bounds and accomplishments you have made in the last year, six months, or even a few days. When thinking about the hardships you’ve had in the year of 2019, reflection will give you the ability to look past the pain and look at the underlying lessons that each of those hardships hold. The source of pain is a lack of understanding at the deepest level. When reflecting back on my year of 2019, it was one of the most pivotal ones of my life. I feel like I say that about every year, but this one was extremely special for one myself. It was truly the year of entrepreneurialism and growth. I learned about human relationships, how to take a loss, how to win in stride, and how to reflect on my losses as well as my wins. The difference between the top 1% of competition and the other 99% is the willingness to reflect not only on the good, but the bad as well. I believe we learn more in the event of a loss than the event of a win. Reflect on life, love, and the pursuit of happiness in your life. Reflection and writing on your findings will give you the clarity and foresight you need to get you to the next level!


Tristan “brady” Yoder

Guap Brady is a mindset breakthrough mentor, author and content creator. His passions in life include being high in energy and creating a new life for himself after having humble beginnings and run ins with the law. Brady currently loves his position as an assistant leader in Stegela, which he calls his new home.


Would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment ...

email
Name

Subscribe Now

Interest in Becoming a contributor? Click here

Thank you!

Your message has been sent. We'll contact you shortly

[ link to the free bilty link ]

Follow us